Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Our Easter

Easter came real quick this year! Things have been crazy around here and admittedly I wasn't as focused on the day like I usually am. Yet, we managed to have a nice day celebrating the resurrection of our Savior.

My handsome men!



Unfortunately my youngest has all of a sudden become camera shy. He refuses to be in any pictures. The plan was to take some family pics after church.......meaning everyone was to stay in their "church" clothes. That was the plan but he quickly came in and changed his clothes. I wasn't too happy about that and I guess I could have made him change back into his church clothes. I pouted instead and had a bad attitude! Not a great attitude to have on Easter Sunday, is it?

Thankfully I got over it. Family came over later and we had a nice dinner. We also had an egg hunt and the kids got some treats.



No comments: