Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Favorite Quotes


Once a month in our PSP we have a special guest speaker during our moms' time. Last week we had an elder's wife come and share some parenting tips as well as answering a lot of our parenting questions. I don't know how we got into the topic of social media but she was once heard the above quote from a friend and I think it corresponds perfectly to social media. She also mentioned how being on social media so much is like being a busy body. We all know what scripture has to say about that. Even though in the passage it's referring to widows, I think that there is an application to women in general. I Timothy 5:13 Besides that, they learn to be idlers, going about from house to house, and not only idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying what they should not. I was totally convicted and this past weekend I took a Facebook fast......something I need to do more often.

No comments: